Friday, January 11, 2013
You can also install the Rubin on Tax app for your iPhone - available for free at the Apple App Store!
- Name: Charles Rubin
- Location: Boca Raton, Florida, United States
Charles (Chuck) Rubin is a Florida Bar Board Certified tax attorney with the firm of Gutter Chaves Josepher Rubin Forman Fleisher P.A. His practice focuses on protecting & enhancing individual, family & business wealth through: Planning to Minimize Taxes (U.S. & International) • Estate Planning, Charitable, Marital & Succession Planning • Business Structuring & Transactions • Trusts & Estates (Administration-Disputes-Drafting) • Creditor Protection
- TAXPAYERS CAN DOUBLE UP ON DIRECT IRA DISTRIBUTION...
- DON’T FORGET ABOUT THAT OTHER 0.9%
- KEY PROVISIONS OF THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER RELIEF ACT...
- MORNING UPDATE
- WAITING ON THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
- U.S. ESTATE PLANNING FOR EXPATRIATES
- APPLICABLE FEDERAL RATES–JANUARY 2013
- LAST MINUTE GIFTING BY CHECK
- LATE GIFT FILING COULD NOT USE UNIFIED CREDIT
- DON’T EXAGGERATE YOUR INCOME ON CREDIT APPLICATION...
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.
NOTE: This site summarizes for informational purposes only certain tax and legal information of interest. Applying the information to a specific situation may involve more complex analysis, or the consideration of other provisions or information. The information contained herein is condensed from, and a general summary of, legislation, administrative rulings, cases, and other information, and should not be construed as legal advice or opinion, and is not a substitute for the advice of counsel or an accountant.